Press release by Ravinder Singh of the “Sabka Bharat Party” raises some pretty strong points. I am willing to publish any rebuttals made as well.
1. It is Corrupt Election Commission didn’t Record Expenses Narendra Modi Election Campaign for Poll Related Expenditure which cost up to Rs.50 crores to Rs.100 crore per rally mobilizing up to a million crowd including cost of live broadcast.
2. Election Commission didn’t STOP Poll Surveys as Just Modi was projected as Prime Minister candidate – WITHOUT ANY POLITICAL MANIFESTO – Election Commission Ought to have Procured ‘Election Manifestos At Least Six Months in Advance’ so that Electors are fully introduced to Policies of Parties Before Casting Their Votes.
3. There is No Media Coverage of Arvind Kejriwal Rally on any TV channel when Election Commission should be ensuring ‘Equal Opportunity to All Candidates.’
4. But it is ‘Gross Misconduct of EC to restrict a Party President with over 10 million followers to just three Cars on National Highways and that too without security cover.’ Obviously distinction had to be made between National President’s rally & campaign and Candidates in their own Constituencies.
5. Evidence of its Misconduct is Confirmed when Prakash Javdekar provoked BJP Cadre by Blaming Arvind Kejriwal for Lame Duck Sardar Sarovar Project.
6. It is obviously ‘DEMOCRATIC SCANDAL WHEN PARTIES CAMPAIGN WITHOUT ELECTION MANIFESTO WHEN ELECTION COMMISSION SHOULD INSIST ON COMPLETE POLITICAL IDEAS OF IDEOLOGY OF REGISTERED PARTIES AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.’
7. Election Commission was Expected to Constitute in Advance a Supreme Court Judges Led Pannels to Monitor Lies of Parties & Ensure HONEST CONDUCT OF POLITICAL PARTIES.
It was Murder of Democracy in Gandhi’s own state as Narendra Modi lies were getting Exposed one by one his rally was shown black flags and attacked by goons and detained by police. This is based on TV coverage of many channels.
Obviously BJP didn’t want PRESS & MEDIA to cover the REAL DIRTY & FILTHY side of Gujarat kept hidden from public view.
Gujarat hospitals were in filthy conditions, General Hospital which is admit Emergency & Accident cases was without Orthopedic Surgeon, there no medicines, water supply in the hospital was stinking, toilets in bad conditions etc.
Arvind Kejriwal also exposed Health Centers Without Roof Not Working since built over 10 years ago and no Toilet in Schools when Schools ought to have Separate Toilets for Girls and Boys.
A Large Pond even after record rainfall season has little water may dry up in 15 days Three Months Before Monsoon.
Arvind Kejriwal was exposing lies of progress in Gujarat.
Prakash Javdekar provoked BJP workers against Arvind Kejriwal and BLAMED AAP for Stopping Sardar Sarovar Dam.
Obviosly Gujarat Was Not Serious in Building Sarsar Sarovar Dam – There was Rampant Loot in Hugely Overdesigned Narmada Canal Projects and additional Sufalam Sujalam Projects – Loot of over Rs.50,000 crores – 2013-14 Budget on Irrigation & Water Projects is Rs.12,000 crores.
Praash Javdekar didn’t explain Hydro Power was Sabotaged Hydro Power all over India including Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh.
Prakash Javdekar also didn’t explain how Adani Power Projects in much more ECO SENSITVE Zones came up without any clearances in 3-4 years.
Reference article mentioned in post
AAP against Narmada dam: Javadekar
TOI March06, 2014
Page Dance of Democracy
Gandhinagar: Prakash Javadekar, a national spokesperson of the BJP, has said that Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party is against the Narmada project and has no right to speak on the problems of Gujarat’s people.
“Anti-dam activist Medha Patkar is an official Lok Sabha candidate of the AAP,” Javadekar said. “Patkar has filled a petition against the Narmada dam in the Supreme Court. If the AAP is really serious about the problems of Gujarat’s people why is it not asking Patkar to withdraw her petition?” TNN
Latest posts by Ravinder Singh (see all)
- Banks Like Moneylenders Charge @ 21%-36% From Farmers #JaiKisan - August 10, 2015
- All Corruption No Governance Railways, German, LPG, Drugs, FCI - November 15, 2014
- Truth Commission or Lok Sabha Polls - March 18, 2014