Ok. Here is a one day challenge. 24 hours without saying anything negative. On twitter. Can you do it? RT to spread word. Reply to join. When i say nothing negative it includes RTs, sarcasm, criticism, hate, ridicule. 24 hrs midnight tonight to midnight tomorrow. Can you? Lol. Not tweeting at all doesn’t qualify. But think of it. Better than fasting for cleansing negativity. Challenge yourself.I don’t assume to say that it is better, though I suspect it is. However, if the first time goes well, and there is participation, I would like to make this a regular feature. Regular one day “events”, as people find them easily doable, extending them to longer periods… I don’t know. We can take it as it goes. The beginning is that we are able to do this at least once 🙂 Tonight midnight onwards – 24 hours – till tomorrow midnight. All day tomorrow 18th September 2011. Can you? Listen to the rules:
- No negativity. This obviously doesn’t mean the absense of the word not when it makes sense in a sentence, or if you are a professional you don’t refuse any applications, etc. But no criticism, no sarcasm, demeaning, complaining, criticizing, insulting, disagreeing, etc. No negativity to direct at people.
- Ideally, no negativity in any aspect of your life, but for practical purposes, at least in your social networking life.
- Not tweeting at all, etc doesn’t count. Normal frequency of interaction. Minus the negativity.
- Many people thinking out of the box on this one, so I’ll update rules on the fly :p
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Checking the latest provisional data from the Election Commission of India (with map) - June 8, 2019
- Comparison of Constituency-level “votes polled” & “votes counted” data #GeneralElections2019 #InteractiveMap - June 5, 2019
- A scathing indictment of the once respected, now suspected Election Commission of India - June 5, 2019