Do not take this lightly, because our very right to say things others don’t approve of is under threat. This is not democratic, it is a violation of our fundamental rights. Sample targets:The page you are viewing has received a complaint against it as a part of Operation India, to create awareness on how easily content could go (and goes) missing if they are not annulled in the Parliament. This page could vanish off the internet.
- Article in newspaper calling Pakistan a state sponsor of terror – complain against that page for defamation and insult to another nation, since it isn’t officially declared that (yet).
- Someone making a post about some religion – find something to disagree with, and complain about that page for being offensive and hateful.
- Someone being happy when you are in a sad mood. – This is hurtful, ok?
- Some article complaining about the foster system in Norway – this can harm friendly relations with that foreign state.
- Any article where our government refuses any country anything – can harm friendly relations with that foreign state