Hi friends, this is an informal survey that seeks to know:
- Whether you take up projects out of interest or hobby or to seek knowledge.
- Whether these projects require specific instruments that you acquire (or borrow or make – purchase and price not relevant). Name these instruments (with maybe some explanation if it is something obscure or un-Googleabe)?
- What is the nature of the projects.
- What is your educational background (no matter how impressive or not or irrelevant to project)?
Please reply in as much detail as you like in the comments. Feel free to mention multiple projects/experiments and their relevant instruments.
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- More than 1000 Citizens write to CM Devendra Fadnavis opposing proposed Aadhaar-Voter ID linking - August 15, 2019
- Checking the latest provisional data from the Election Commission of India (with map) - June 8, 2019
- Comparison of Constituency-level “votes polled” & “votes counted” data #GeneralElections2019 #InteractiveMap - June 5, 2019