- Find something to get lucky about
- Find something to appreciate
- Find something to criticize
- Figure out an investment (no matter how small – really miniature will do – in fact, is better)
- Plan the result of that investment – however modest
- Invest money and/or effort in it
- Make sure that your investment yields results
- Find ways to enhance them
- Start looking for other investments that could strengthen this one
- Lather, rinse, repeat.
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Checking the latest provisional data from the Election Commission of India (with map) - June 8, 2019
- Comparison of Constituency-level “votes polled” & “votes counted” data #GeneralElections2019 #InteractiveMap - June 5, 2019
- A scathing indictment of the once respected, now suspected Election Commission of India - June 5, 2019