- We won’t change even a word of our order.
- New regime at the Centre can’t ask for modification of order when it was passed in an open court and accepted by the government.
- You do not do anything. Just pass information of account holders to us and we will pass order for further probe.
- Why are you providing protective umbrella to foreign bank account holders?
- We can’t leave the issue of bringing back black money to government. It will never happen during our time.
- You do not have to take interest in people (having foreign bank accounts), the SIT (Special Investigation Team) will take care of it.
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Open letter to the Chief Justice of India - April 13, 2019
- Nationwide Protest by NREGA workers #NREGASangharshMorcha - March 2, 2019
- Repression of Activists cannot stop the second Kisan Long March - February 16, 2019