- Hunger – 15 billion dollars a year the Secretary General tells us will eliminate the extremes of hunger.
- 10 billion dollars additional expenditure a year, and ever person on the planet has got sanitation.
- 15 billion dollars a year and every child… additional expenditure. We’re talking about additional expenditure, ok? 15 billion dollars additional expenditure a year, and every child on the planet will be in school.
- 12 billion dollars additional expenditure a year, or something like that, and everyone’s got access to basics like water.
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Open letter to the Chief Justice of India - April 13, 2019
- Nationwide Protest by NREGA workers #NREGASangharshMorcha - March 2, 2019
- Repression of Activists cannot stop the second Kisan Long March - February 16, 2019