- No one enforces these rules, because they are too bizarre. But if I want to attack you, all I need is a list of your best blog posts.
- If there are wars of censorship between two adversaries, inevitably it is going to boil down to who can burn more buses in real life.
- We already have laws to remove dangerous content. Bypassing courts or any form of judicial oversight is only laying the foundations of dictatorial silencing.
- Sign the online petition here: www.it2011.in
- Write letters to as many MPs as you can, making it clear that you see these rules as unconstitutional and repressive of human rights. As your MPs to refuse these rules.
- Keep speaking of this on and off in social media and real life. Make people aware. Ask them to join in.
- Think up spoofy ideas on what we can do to advertize our thoughts in creative and inviting ways.
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Open letter to the Chief Justice of India - April 13, 2019
- Nationwide Protest by NREGA workers #NREGASangharshMorcha - March 2, 2019
- Repression of Activists cannot stop the second Kisan Long March - February 16, 2019