- Nothing. Do nothing. Nothing will happen to your content or you. This is a test drive, no one is persecuting you, though they *could* when the rules get passed.
- Join in. If you believe that it is important that people realize the destructive potential of the proposed rules, participate in Operation India, and mark your content as described in the post. You could go two steps ahead and publish any letters for taking down content that you get and any letters for taking down content that you send.
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Checking the latest provisional data from the Election Commission of India (with map) - June 8, 2019
- Comparison of Constituency-level “votes polled” & “votes counted” data #GeneralElections2019 #InteractiveMap - June 5, 2019
- A scathing indictment of the once respected, now suspected Election Commission of India - June 5, 2019