- I enjoy exploring life. I don’t wish to spend energy in hiding myself constantly.
- If I hide, I am operating from an assumption that what I could reveal will not be liked – this may not be true at all.
- I see strength in authenticity – no one is perfect. It is those with strength to face themselves who can see their imperfections and acknowledge them.
- I see inclusion of the others around me in authenticity. When I open myself to them, I include them in what is happening with me.
- When I am authentic and the consequences are difficult to bear, I can work to explore and change myself and situations. If I hide, I remain at their mercy forever, because I will never change them.
- More energy for things we find worthwhile
- My being authentic sends a message to people that they can be themselves with me too
- Relationships based on reality rather than pretenses
- Relationships where imperfections are accepted and issues can be addressed rather than silent resentments
- The power of being exactly what we are without fear
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Open letter to the Chief Justice of India - April 13, 2019
- Nationwide Protest by NREGA workers #NREGASangharshMorcha - March 2, 2019
- Repression of Activists cannot stop the second Kisan Long March - February 16, 2019