- Asad Owaisi’s speech in Parliament. Whether a warning of trouble possible, or a threat, the subject HAD come up in the Parliament and got noticed. Why was it not taken seriously?
- Pakistani extremists propaganda with false provocative images of atrocities on Muslims in Burma was widely circulated on the Internet and printed and distrubuted in India too. Why was it not debunked by exposing the images as false? The one of the Tibetan student was ridiculously easy – it was not easy to forget!
- Muslim protest planned over a bloody riot that lasted a month in Assam.
- Crowds at protest swelled rapidly.
- Reports of speeches during the protest targeting police and media. Did the few police at the protest not realize the potential for violence STILL?
- Limit access to propaganda designed to create a sense of victimization among Muslims? Factually incorrect propaganda, I may add.
- Collect intelligence on the plans for the protest.
- Get intelligence on size of protest as well as possible intent to create unrest?
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Checking the latest provisional data from the Election Commission of India (with map) - June 8, 2019
- Comparison of Constituency-level “votes polled” & “votes counted” data #GeneralElections2019 #InteractiveMap - June 5, 2019
- A scathing indictment of the once respected, now suspected Election Commission of India - June 5, 2019