Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
- A world in which empathy is evaporating - Be the change series March 11, 2020
- My experience being the codependent of a covert cerebral narcissist – the patterns March 5, 2020
- My experience being the codependent of a covert cerebral narcissist - the story March 5, 2020
- Questions raised by the ABVP attack on JNU students and staff January 6, 2020
- The la ilaha illallah controversy and secular dissent in India January 2, 2020