Getting ID paperwork done. Easiest fix seems to be to pay someone to assist with getting passport done. Will do.This is going to have to wait till I have a new residential address.
- One bank accounts are in married name, two are in maiden name. PAN Card is in maiden name. Reverting all to maiden name – or closing the ones that won’t change, opening new accounts.
- Taxes need to be filed for three years. I have nothing to pay, will probably get refund, but needs done. Big hassle with stuff misplaced with accountant a few years back never got fixed. Need to get that done.
- Rent a place to live. Cheap, small town, whatever. Electricity, water and internet reach (what little income I have is online) || Alternative has been suggested here that I wait to move out and purchase a flat and move into that. || Still checking out options.
- Contact women’s help organizations and ask if any other woman needs help getting out of abusive home and has a child or other constraints making it tough. She can live with me for free, help with my son, while I can provide basic needs for family, so she doesn’t have to wonder where to go, what if I starve, etc. either. I will get much needed back up for babysitting. and company.
- Contact some sort of lawyer and figure out divorce as well as maintenance or whatever my child and I are due, but not depend on it, or I’ll be stuck again. Work in progress.
- Ask for help as and when I need. Not borrow money, but ask for money given, so that I don’t begin new life with loans. In turn, try and keep an open house for women in trouble who need a place to stay. Spread the support, so to say.