Ravinder Singh suggests how NBA could take forward their stated interest in transparency.
Ms. Annie Joseph,
News Broadcasters Association,
Copy to Election Commission of India
Dear Ms. Annie Joseph,
Apart from self censorship it is desirable that Elections are
conducted in Fair & Transparent manner -
- Political parties are given enough opportunity to Connect With
Voters via News Channels.
- Media should constitute 'Truth Commissions' headed by retired
Supreme Court judges and Chief Justices of High Courts to take up
matters of False Claims and Reporting by Parties & Media.
- As reported in earlier message NBA members should give say 30
minutes time to important parties on each channel to Explain Their top
10 Programs for 16th Lok Sabha 2014-19 in 5PM to 10 PM Slot.
It could be same recorded broadcast in all channels.
It could be operational in 2-3 days as many Judges are Socially Active
and can convert their Offices in to 'Truth Commission for 16th Lok
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016
Inventor & Consutant
Ravinder Singh* is a WIPO awarded inventor specializing in Power,
Transportation, Water, Energy Saving, Agriculture, Manufacturing,
Technologies and Projects.
The following are two replies I got to the article by Ravinder Singh, Convenor, Sabka Bharat Party - Election Commission corruption, BJP conspiracy and blackout on Kejriwal campaign.
Baubai Vaghela - RTI Activist, Gujarat
Improvement in governance shall remain a dream for India till the democratic, transparent and fair selection and appointment of public servants as Governors; Vice Chancellors; Judges at HCs & SC; Board of Directors of Public and Private Sector Listed Companies including Banks; Heads of IIMs & IITs; DGPs; Police Commissioners; Secretaries to the Governments; District Collectors; Governor and Deputy Governors RBI; Key Persons at BSE, NSE, SEBI, IRDA; Heads of National Commissions; Key Officers at CVC, CEC, CIC, CBI; Heads of Countless Tribunals and even Officers at CMOs & PMO as also at President of India Secretariat and Parliament Secretariat..... India can learn from Selection & Confirmation System followed by Mature Democracy USA. (2) Beyond selection and appointment, transfers and postings also have to be done in democratic and transparent manner using objective policies. (3) We the People need to work hard to achieve this extremely difficult, but not impossible, national goal.
[Babubhai has kindly provided several news clippings, which I am in the process of going through, and will post soon]
Sarbajit Roy, National Convenor, India Against Corruption
1) What is Sabka Bharat Party - is it registered one ?
2) Points 1,2 display the "patented" ignorance of Rep. of People's Act and what EC's mandate is
3) AAP is a not a national party - Kejrwal is o a CM or other functionary, so ECI played it by Rules.
4) That Ravinder Singh - self styled internet impressario for Congress is so busy supporting AAP/Kejriwal in rest of his rambles - shows who is a sock-puppet for a sock-puppet.
[redacted personal note to me]