- Amit Shah director of cooperative bank that received the highest deposits of old notes before demonetisation
- 300% increase in the assets of BJP chief Amit Shah
- A new low in Indian politics
- 4000% increase in loans to Jay Shah
- Mamata Banerjee calls Narendra Modi ‘butcher of Gujarat’; here are 9 mythbusters on 2002 post-Godhra riots
- Criminal defamation proceedings against The Wire for “The Golden touch of Jay Amit Shah” were overruled by the Supreme Court
- Niranjan Takle, who broke the first stories in The Caravan’s extensive coverage of Justice Loya’s death is unemployed.
- Rana Ayyub, author of Gujarat Files: Anatomy of a Cover Up who has done extensive reporting related with the Gujarat riots and Sohrabuddin Sheikh encounter case faced threats of rape and murder to the point that UN human rights experts called on the Indian government to protect her.
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Nationwide Protest by NREGA workers #NREGASangharshMorcha - March 2, 2019
- Repression of Activists cannot stop the second Kisan Long March - February 16, 2019
- Violence at Aligarh Muslim University and the role of Republic TV - February 12, 2019