- Forced Marriages: one of the important reasons is forced marriages, unfortunately it is a current problem in our society, and it doesn’t have any compatibility with the logic and mind, it is not the confirmation of the Islam. Women are deprived from their rights by forced marriages and family violence’s. Forced marriages means slavery, taking freedom and rights of chose, all these problems case self-immolation.
- Widows to inherit: another problem that case self-immolation is to inherit of widows from their husband.
- Polygamy: another problem in our society is polygamy; in fact men can take about seven wives, this case self-immolation of women.
- Dejection: one of the other reasons of self-immolation is dejection. When a woman sees that she is nothing unless a salve and don’t know any things in the world, on that time she doesn’t have any way of solving her problem in this case she suicide.
- Lack of Education: most of the women are illiterate. Lack of awareness, information and education case that women don’t know about her right and freedom.
- Family Violence: make a bad impression on women and child. Men find the weak point of women and hit on them. Men think they are the king of the house every things that they say it is right and the women don’t have any right to say her ideas and defend herself.
- Poverty: poverty can case self-immolation; they don’t find other way to solve the problems.
- Imitation: some of women imitate of some women that they suicide.
- To inform the society especially women from their right.
- To establish branches in the courts because of solving of families problems like marriages affairs, divorce, polygamy…..
- Literacy Campaign.
- Having a legal adviser.
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Checking the latest provisional data from the Election Commission of India (with map) - June 8, 2019
- Comparison of Constituency-level “votes polled” & “votes counted” data #GeneralElections2019 #InteractiveMap - June 5, 2019
- A scathing indictment of the once respected, now suspected Election Commission of India - June 5, 2019