- Thats the mother, father filed a complaint before the SSP Gaziabad regarding the suspicious death of her daughter Naina Singh. They doubted the death of naina Singh on the cause of TB and said it was a murder andand reson of death is not fullfilling the dowry demand of the in Laws which they were demanding since the beginning of marriage.
- They Said in the complaint that death was because of some poisonous food, given to her.
- The SSP forwarded this complaint to concerned police station Vijay Nagar, Gaziabad for the inquiry of the case and to sumbit their report.
- The SHO of the police station submitted his report on 18.10.2011, stating that the cause of the death is TB not the Dowry as claimed by the Parents of Naina Singh. The Reson stated by the SHO is that due to lack of proper m,adication Naina Singh died.
- The SHO further said the its a case of natural death and No suspicion found.
- The mother Mrs Malti Singh is still not satisfied with all the thing stated by the SHO in the report.
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Open letter to the Chief Justice of India - April 13, 2019
- Nationwide Protest by NREGA workers #NREGASangharshMorcha - March 2, 2019
- Repression of Activists cannot stop the second Kisan Long March - February 16, 2019