- Woman gets molested. Word spreads. Crowd catches and thrashes molester.
- Child gets raped. Thrash.
- Woman seen with bruises/other confirmation of domestic abuse. Enter home and thrash.
- Beat with hands. Do not use weapons. The idea is to humiliate, not injure or kill. Though I suppose something like a stick may help for large perpetrators and relatively weak members thrashing him.
- Where possible record victim or witnesses stating what they saw the perpetrator do.
- Hand victim over to police station, or if injured, to nearest government hospital.
- Do stop and prevent companions from attacking at any sign of serious injury.
- If perpetrator pulls a weapon, ignore above rules. Disable him on priority.
Founder at Aam Janata
Vidyut has a keen interest in mass psychology and using it as a lens to understand contemporary politics, social inequality and other dynamics of power within the country. She is also into Linux and internet applications and servers and has sees technology as an important area India lacks security in.
Latest posts by Vidyut (see all)
- Open letter to the Chief Justice of India - April 13, 2019
- Nationwide Protest by NREGA workers #NREGASangharshMorcha - March 2, 2019
- Repression of Activists cannot stop the second Kisan Long March - February 16, 2019